Multicenter, open-label, 24 week regimen of 8 mg pegloticase i.v. [intravenous] in symptomatic gout subjects who participated in previous studies of pegloticase i.v
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Pegloticase (Primary)
- Indications Gout
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms GOUT-3
- Sponsors Savient Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2008 Planned end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.