A Randomized, Double-blind, Crossover Study to Investigate the Bronchodilatation Post-inhalation of GSK961081 Alone and With the Addition of Cumulative Doses of Short Acting Bronchodilators (Salbutamol and Ipratropium Bromide) in Patients With COPD.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Batefenterol (Primary) ; Ipratropium bromide; Salbutamol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 May 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 23 Jun 2011 Phase of the trial changed from I to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.