An open-label, randomized, four-way crossover study to evaluate the effect of food on the bioavailability of naproxen and esomeprazole from a PN 400 [esomeprazole/naproxen] tablet in healthy subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole/naproxen (Primary)
- Indications Arthritis; Musculoskeletal pain; NSAID-induced gastrointestinal damage
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors POZEN
- 29 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2008 Status change