A 12-Week, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Subjects to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of MTP Inhibitor JNJ-16269110 (R256918).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Usistapide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified asreported by EudraCT.
- 11 Jul 2010 Primary endpoint 'Proportion of glycosylated haemoglobin' has been met according to results presented at the 11th International Congress on Obesity.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History