A Multi-Center, Placebo Controlled, Safety and Efficacy Study of the Selective Progesterone Receptor Modulator Proellex (CDB-4124) in Anemic, Pre-Menopausal Women With Symptomatic Uterine Fibroids Requiring Hysterectomy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telapristone (Primary)
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 17 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2009) and actual number of patients (8) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2009 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to a Repros Therapeutics media release.