Childhood Asthma Research and Education (CARE) Network Trial - Maintenance Versus Intermittent Inhaled Steroids in Wheezing Toddlers (MIST).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Wheezing
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIST
- 24 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint 'Symptom-exacerbation-rate' has not been met as reported in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 24 Nov 2011 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 19 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from Jun 2010 to Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.