A randomized phase II study of oxaliplatin and S-1 (OS) versus oxaliplatin and capecitabine (XELOX) in patients with advanced or recurrent colorectal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 01 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2012 Results presented at the 2012 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History