A Phase I Study of PHA-739358 in Adult Patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and Philadelphia Chromosome-Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Resistant or Intolerant to Imatinib and/or other 2nd Generation c-ABL Therapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Danusertib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 21 Nov 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 50 as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 15 Apr 2009 Actual initiation date (3 Jun 2008) added as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.