A Phase 1/2, Multicenter, Dose-Escalation Study to Determine the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of TH-302 in Combination With A) Gemcitabine or B) Docetaxel or C) Pemetrexed in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Evofosfamide (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Threshold Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jul 2014 Results published in a Threshold Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 30 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2011 Updated results from 47 patients with pancreatic cancer were presented at the ASCO Gastro Intestinal Cancers Symposium, according to a Threshold Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History