A Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of XOMA 052 Administered to Subjects With Active, Stable, Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Gevokizumab; Gevokizumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2009 Maximum age eligibility criterion extended from 70 years to 75 years according to ClinicalTrials.gov.