A partially-blinded, randomized, placebo and active controlled, ascending single-dose crossover phase I study to explore the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic effects of PTH134 formulated with different concentrations of 5-CNAC in healthy postmenopausal women
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Teriparatide; Teriparatide
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 18 Oct 2009 Results reported at the 73rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 44th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals.
- 10 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2008 Results are expected by the end of 2008, according to an Emisphere media release (9090628).