Pilot Study: A Dose-Response Finding Study of Ritodrine (Pre-Par) to Find the Highest Well Tolerated Dose in Young, Healthy, Female Volunteers. To Find the Size-Order of the Hemodynamical Effects of Ritodrine (PrePar) and Atosiban (Tractocile) to Determine the Relevance of a PK[pharmacokinetic]/PD [pharmacodynamic]-Modelling in the Final Study. Final Study: Investigating the Influence of Tocolytical Medications: Ritodrine (PrePar) Atosiban (Tractocile) at the Clinical Dose on the Hemodynamics and Arterial Function in Healthy Female Volunteers, Compared to Placebo During Continuous Intravenous Infusion
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Atosiban (Primary) ; Ritodrine
- Indications Preterm labour
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 15 Apr 2011 Cardiovascular results published in the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 01 May 2009 Planned end date (1 Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov