Adjuvant Doxorubicin, Cyclophosphamide Followed by Avastin Given With Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine for Stage II and III Breast Cancer That Does Not Over-express HER-2/Neu.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to drug toxicity.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Aug 2018.