Adjuvant Doxorubicin, Cyclophosphamide Followed by Avastin Given With Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine for Stage II and III Breast Cancer That Does Not Over-express HER-2/Neu.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 23 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 24 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.