Phase II, Open Label, Non-Randomized Study of AZD2281 in the Treatment of Patients With Known BRCA or Recurrent High Grade Serous/ Undifferentiated Tubo-Ovarian Carcinoma and in Known BRCA or Triple Negative Breast Cancer to Determine Response Rate and Correlative Markers of Response.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Dec 2017 to 28 Dec 2018.
- 26 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 29 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History