A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of NBI-56418 in Subjects With Endometriosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Elagolix (Primary) ; Leuprorelin
- Indications Endometriosis; Pelvic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TULIP-PETAL
- Sponsors Neurocrine Biosciences
- 26 Jun 2012 Results assessing the effects of treatment on BMD presented at the 94th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 03 Feb 2012 Company (Abbott Laboratories) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 174 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.