Famotidine Compared With Esomeprazole in the Prevention of Ulcer Complications in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome or Myocardial Infarction.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary) ; Famotidine
- Indications Gastrointestinal haemorrhage; NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Nov 2011 Results published in the American Journal of Gastroenterology.
- 15 Jul 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2008 New trial record.