A Phase 2a Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Seasonal Influenza Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine (Recombinant) in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novavax
- 21 Mar 2012 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2010 Data from this trial will be presented at the Immunotherapeutics and Vaccine (IMVAC) summit at the Royal Sonesta Hotel, Cambridge, Massachusetts, according to a Novavax media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History