A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of AVE5026 With Enoxaparin for the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients Undergoing Major Abdominal Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Semuloparin (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAVE-ABDO
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 06 Dec 2010 Trial design and patient characteristics were presented in an abstract at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology.
- 21 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.