An Evaluation of the Pharmacokinetic Profile and Safety of a Single Dose of Daptomycin in Pediatric Subjects Aged Two to Six Years Who Are Concurrently Receiving Standard Antibiotic Therapy for Proven or Suspected Gram-Positive Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary)
- Indications Gram-positive infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2008 New trial record.