A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Phase I/II Study of the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of an Inactivated Influenza Vaccine Derived From A/H5N1/Indonesia/05/05 (Clade 2) in Healthy Adults and Elderly Who Participated in a Previous A/H5N1/Vietnam/1203/2004 (Clade 1) Vaccine Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Nov 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2009 Actual patient number (517) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.