A Phase IV, International, Open-Label, Randomised, Cross-Over Study to Assess Patient Preference and Health Economy in Patients With Neuroendocrine Tumours, Treated With Lanreotide Autogel Given as Self Administration.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lanreotide (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAPHE
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Jan 2017 Results of pooled analysis (n=378) of 5 clinical trials (NCT00353496, NCT00842348, NCT00774930, NCT00681187 and NCT00326469) presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 17 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 26 to 42 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.