A Phase III Study for ErbB2 Positive Advanced or Metastatic Gastric, Esophageal, or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma Treated With Capecitabine Plus Oxaliplatin With or Without Lapatinib.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOGiC
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 02 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 31 Dec 2020.
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 21 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History