COronary Native Artery First in Man Investigation of ISA 247 Elution to Prevent Restenotic Mechanisms.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Voclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Asymptomatic myocardial ischaemia; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONFIRM-1
- Sponsors Atrium Medical Corporation
- 05 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 60th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 01 Oct 2010 Results were presented at the Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) 2010 Scientific Symposium, according to an Isotechnika Pharma media release.
- 22 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Isotechnika.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History