A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled Study of Maximum Androgen Blockade [antiandrogen therapy] With vs. Without Zoledronic Acid in Prostatic Cancer Patients With Metastatic Bone Disease [bone metastases]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Antiandrogens
- Indications Cancer metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZAPCA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.