Phase II, Randomized Study of Patients With Rising PSA [prostate-specific antigen] at High-Risk of Progression After Primary Therapy to Assess the Clinical and Molecular Efficacy of the Enzastaurin - Bicalutamide Combination to Suppress the Androgen Receptor Without Testosterone Ablation
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bicalutamide (Primary) ; Enzastaurin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Aug 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2009 to 1 Jun 2010.