An International Expanded Access Clinical Programme With ZD1839 (IRESSA) [gefitinib] for Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer(NSCLC) and Patients With Recurrent or Metastatic or Both Recurrent and Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (H and NC).
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 15 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 10 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.