An Open Label Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Study With (11C)Flumazenil to Determine Central GABAA Receptor Occupancy of AZD6280 After Oral Administration to Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 6280 (Primary) ; Flumazenil
- Indications Anxiety disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2008 Trial end date updated, and final date for collection of primary outcome data updated in Trial Comments.
- 12 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.