A Phase 2 Study of AR-67 (7-t-butyldimethylsiltyl-10-hydroxycamptothecin) in Adult Patients with Recurrence of Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) or Gliosarcoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs AR 67 (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arno Therapeutics
- 08 Dec 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Feb 2015, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record
- 28 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov. record planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Dec 2014.
- 28 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov. record study status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.