A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicenter, Two-Year Study to Evaluate the Ocular Safety of Once-Daily, Fluticasone Furoate Nasal Spray 110 mcg in Adults and Adolescents 12 Years of Age and Older With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Jul 2013 Results published in Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 06 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 13 Oct 2011 Actual end date (April 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.