A randomised multicentre phase II trial comparing adjuvant therapy in patients with resected pancreatic adenocarcinoma treated with interferon alpha-2b and 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) [fluorouracil] alone or in combination with either external radiation treatment and cisplatin (CapRI) or radiation alone regarding event-free survival
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CapRI-II
- 05 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to ISRCTN Current Controlled Trials.
- 11 Mar 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 11 Mar 2009 Actual initiation date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.