A Phase 1 Study of AR-12 (2-Amino-N-[4-[5-(2 Phenanthrenyl)-3-(Trifluoromethyl)-1H-pyrazol-1-yl] Phenyl]-Acetamide) in Adult Patients With Advanced or Recurrent Solid Tumors or Lymphoma, for Which No Standard Therapy Is Available.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AR 12 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Arno Therapeutics
- 28 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record study status changed to completed.
- 19 Sep 2009 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record no. NCT00978523).
- 18 Sep 2009 Planned end date(Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.