Phase I Study of AR-42 in Relapsed Myeloma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AR 42 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Cancer; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 31 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results (n=17) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology