A Phase I and a Randomized Phase II Study of Maximal Angiogenic Blockade in Advanced Renal Carcinoma: Bevacizumab (NSC-704865) With or Without MEDI-522 (NSC-719850)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Etaracizumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2009 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.