A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the safety, tolerability and effect of taspoglutide compared to placebo, in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus inadequately controlled with diet and exercise.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Taspoglutide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms T-EMERGE-1
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History