A Multi-Center, Active Controlled, Pharmacokinetic, Safety and Efficacy Study of Proellex [CDB-4124] in Pre-Menopausal Women With Symptomatic Uterine Fibroids to Assess Persistence of Response.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telapristone (Primary) ; Leuprorelin
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 17 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2009) and actual number of patients (10) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2009 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to a Repros Therapeutics media release.