The Utility of Insulin Glargine (Lantus) Compared to NPH [insulin suspension isophane] in Ethnic Minority Type 2 Diabetic Subjects on Combination Insulin-Oral Agent Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary) ; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2011 Results published in the Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice.
- 06 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.