A Phase 3, Open Label 96-Week Extension Study of the Safety of Apricitabine in Treatment-Experienced HIV-1 Infected Patients Who Have Completed Protocol AVX-301 or AVX-302 or Who Have Met the Criteria for Open-Label Access to ATC [apricitabine] Because of Virological Failure/Lack of Response
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Apricitabine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novita Healthcare
- 28 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1800 to 1866 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2008 New trial record.