A Clinical Study of SCH 54031 [peginterferon alfa 2b] as Monotherapy in IFN[Interferon]-Treated Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Glycyrrhizin; Peginterferon alfa-2b
- Indications Hepatic fibrosis; Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 27 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2012 Primary endpoint identified as Assessment-scale-scores as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.