A Phase IIa, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel-Group Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of AZD2624 in Adult Schizophrenia Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pavinetant (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Feb 2014 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 26 May 2010 Efficacy data presented at the 163rd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 21 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History