An Open Label, Multi-center, IRESSA Clinical Access Program of Gefitinib 250 mg (IRESSA) for the Continued Treatment of Patients in the United States Who Are Currently Benefiting or Have Benefited from Gefitinib Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Registrational
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 Mar 2018 Results of retrospective chart review assessing long-term safety in subset of patients (n=79) published in the Cancer.
- 15 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 29 Dec 2017.