A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active- Controlled Dose-Ranging Study with Active-Controlled Long- Term Safety Phase to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of MK-6213 in Patients with Primary Hypercholesterolemia or Mixed Hyperlipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MK 6213 (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 May 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record EudraCT2007-003684-41).
- 05 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.