A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy, and Tolerability of MK-6213 Co-Administered With Atorvastatin in Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MK 6213 (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 May 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record EudraCT2007-003684-41).
- 05 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.