Phase II Study of Temozolomide in Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)/Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Subjects Unsuitable for Standard Induction Therapy Exhibiting Low MGMT Expression.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TALL
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.