Long-term follow-up (22-33 months) after a single treatment with NX 1207 in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Fexapotide (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation
- 31 Oct 2008 Results from this study were presented at the Western Section of the American Urological Association Meeting, according to a Nymox media release.
- 26 Sep 2008 Results from this development program presented at the American Urological Association Meeting in Chicago, as reported in a Nymox media release.
- 17 Sep 2008 Results presented at the 87th Annual Meeting of the South Central Section of the American Urological Association Meeting in September.