A Multi-Center, Randomized, Parallel Group, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of PEP005 (Ingenol Mebutate) Gel, 0.05% In Patients With Actinic Keratoses ON Non-Head Locations (REGION-I).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REGION-Ia
- 20 Mar 2012 Pooled efficacy analysis presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 20 Mar 2012 Pooled tolerability analysis assessing local skin responses to treatment presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 15 Mar 2012 Pooled analysis published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History