A Multi-Center, Randomized, Parallel Group, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of PEP005 (Ingenol Mebutate) Gel, 0.015% In Patients With Actinic Keratoses ON the Head (Face or Scalp) (REGION-IIa).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REGION-IIa
- Sponsors Peplin
- 08 Mar 2016 Results (n=220) of a regression analysis from this and other trial (see profile 46217) presented at the 74th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology
- 20 Mar 2012 Pooled analysis and tolerability results presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 20 Mar 2012 Pooled tolerability analysis assessing local skin responses presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History