Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (Caelyx) in Combination With Herceptin [trastuzumab] and Taxotere [docetaxel] as First-Line Chemotherapy in Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients: A 2 Stage Phase II, Open Label, Multicenter Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 17 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (27) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2008 Planned end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.