Open-Label Clinical Trial to Assess the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of a Single IV [intravenous] Dose of Palonosetron 0.25 mg + Dexamethasone IV in the Prevention of Moderately Emetogenic Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomit (CINV).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palonosetron (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 28 Jan 2009 Actual end date changed from Sep 2008 to Aug 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2008 Actual end date (1 Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.