Phase III Multicenter Prospective Randomized Parallel-Group Placebo-Controlled Double Blind Clinical Evaluation of NX-1207 for the Treatment of BPH NX02-0017.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fexapotide (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEXUS-1
- Sponsors Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation
- 22 May 2018 According to a Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation media release, results from this trial were Presented and Discussed at American Urological Association Annual Meeting 2018.
- 01 Mar 2018 According to a Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation media release, results from this trial will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association in Mar 2018.
- 05 Feb 2018 According to a Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation media relase, company will submitt an NDA for Fexapotide Triflutate for the treatment of BPH to the US FDA in 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History